Modifications for Legal Matters In Pierce & Kitsap Counties

Modifying Divorce Agreements in Tacoma & Fircrest, WA

During the divorce process, some type of agreement is drawn up. This can involve many different factors, including how your belongings may be separated, child support, and alimony. After a divorce has taken place, circumstances can change. This means that a legal agreement such as your divorce agreement cannot always be maintained the same way. With the support of an experienced legal team such as Whalley Law, you may be able to make modifications to your agreement.

A few examples of necessary modifications are:

  • Child support agreements
  • Alimony agreements
  • Visitation orders
  • Child custody agreements

Various circumstances can cause the need for a modification. This can include a change in your income, one or both parties moving (also known as relocation), disability, serious illness, or losing your job. If anything in your life has changed and you are no longer able to maintain the current divorce agreement that you have, Contact us in Fircrest in Pierce County or in Port Orchard in Kitsap County today!

Our Values

  • We Are Caring To Your Needs
  • Free Consultations Offered
  • Competitively Priced
  • Phones Answered 24 Hours a Day
  • Tacoma Native Attorneys


We are here to help you. Reach us by email today.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.